If you’re looking for assistance with housing, call the NC Housing Coalition at 919-881-0707 or email us. We’re available from 8:30 am to 5 pm, five days a week, and we will:
- listen to your situation
- help you determine what resources you need
- search an extensive database to find out what is available
- direct you to the appropriate resources
- send you helpful materials and lists of resources
Please note that we do not provide direct housing or financial assistance. We do, however, refer people to housing organizations and resources.
Click on the links below for more information about what you are looking for:
- Section 8 and Public Housing
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Financial Assistance & Counseling – Information on obtaining assistance with housing, financial problems, and other housing counseling-related needs.
- Housing for People with Special Needs
- Housing for the Elderly
- Housing for Veterans
- Legal Assistance – If you are in need of legal assistance related to housing, please click here.
- First-Time Homebuyers Programs
- Weatherization Assistance Programs
- Manufactured Housing – Click here if you have experienced problems buying or siting a manufactured home, or have complaints with a manufactured home that you have already purchased.