Bringing it Home Conference – Ending Homelessness in NC
May 21-22, 2019
Call for Proposals
As preparations begin for the 2019 Bringing It Home Conference on Ending Homelessness in North Carolina on May 21-22, 2019, the NC Department of Health and Human Services, the NC Coalition to End Homelessness, and the NC Housing Coalition are calling for presentation proposals.
Presentations will be for the May 22nd conference sessions that are 1 hour and 15 minutes. Presentations could be chosen as stand-alone sessions or chosen as a part of a panel. Please note that presentations need to include one or more of the topics of interest listed.
- Lowering Barriers to Shelter
- Best Practices in Rapid Rehousing
- Best Practices and Innovation in Prevention, Diversion, and Return Prevention
- Innovations in Using Data as a Program and/or System
- Connecting Domestic Violence Survivors to Housing
- Innovative Partnerships with Community Systems (TANF, Medicaid, Foster Care, Jails, NC Works, etc.)
- Best Practices in Coordinated Entry
- Innovations in Landlord Engagement
- Addressing Race Equity and Intersectionality in Ending Homelessness
- Trauma-Informed System and Program Design
- Including People with Lived Experience of Homelessness in Evaluation and Governance
- Addressing the needs of unaccompanied youth and children experiencing homelessness
In order for your presentation to be considered, please download and complete this form: 2019 Conference Call for Proposals. Submit your proposal by October 31, 2018. Please submit one proposal for each presentation you are proposing by following this link.
Partners anticipate making decisions about presentations by December.
If you have questions about this call for proposals, please contact Kim Crawford at the NC ESG Office at email@example.com or (919) 855-4991.