Consumer Credit Counseling Service Director – Action Pathways, Inc.
Required Education & Experience:
Masters Degree in Counseling or Business Administration and 3 to 7 years professional and supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Background check with state and Federal law enforcement agency required. Selected applicant must submit to a pre-employment substance abuse screening test and receive a negative result for the use of drugs and alcohol as specified in agency policies. Must submit and receive negative results for random testing of same. Applicant must have and maintain a valid NC driver’s license with an acceptable driving record and proof of insurance. Must be able to pass a post offer physical examination.
Action Pathways, Inc. is an “at-will” employer. Either the employee or Action Pathways, Inc. may terminate the employment arrangement at any time, with or without cause.
Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The job description or announcement is not an employment agreement or contract.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
Provides leadership for personnel assigned to programs. Plans, organizes, and supervises all activities, including development of annual and strategic goals, objectives and performance; monitoring program activities and reviewing systems, revising as needed; providing support to supervisors and compliance with employment laws and agency practices and policies.
- Responsible for the performance of all assigned staff in the execution of their job descriptions, for the appropriate implementation and operation of programs.
- Develops and monitors procedures and controls to promote communication and information flow.
- Oversee implementation of short term and long range goals and objectives, ensuring projects remain within budget constraints and meet time lines.
- Monitors and evaluates project activities regularly and systematically and prepares reports of progress, deficiencies, planned changes and projected growth to the CEO and appropriate boards.
- Develops public relation functions to publicize and promote project activities.
- Identifies new development initiative, researches feasibility of implementing program.
Applicant must be able to:
- Read, analyze and interpret regulations. Write reports and make effective presentations.
- Prepare, understand and explain budgets and revisions.
- Operate and understand computer software applications, including program software data.
- Plan and direct the work of multiple units. Travel to other locations to monitor and evaluate work.
- Ability to speak Spanish as a second language is preferred
How to Apply:
Applications may be obtained at Action Pathways, Inc., 316 Green Street, Fayetteville, NC or download an employment application at www.Action Pathways-inc.org. Applications and resumes must be received by 4:00 pm on the application closing date listed in the announcement.
Please direct all applications to the attention of Human Resource Department
“An Equal Opportunity Employer”
Action Pathways, Inc. hires only United States citizens and lawfully authorized aliens who are in compliance with the
Immigration Reform and Control Act.